Keep World Green | Zamin Sabz Pars
We don’t want to wait and predict the future, we want to invent it! Join our team on keep world green if you concern what we concern.
- Collecting litter and data to combat plastic pollution
- EU on track to end use of chemicals harming the ozone layer
- How to accelerate change towards sustainability?
- Climate change threatens future of farming in Europe
- EU Member States make only mixed progress in reducing emissions under UN convention, latest air pollution data shows
- European pollutant register an important tool for EU in tackling industrial emissions
- Ammonia emissions from agriculture continue to pose problems for Europe
- EEA policy evaluation: EU law on combustion plants very effective in greening the energy sector
- Average CO2 emissions from new cars and new vans increased in 2018
- European Environment Agency marks its 25th anniversary by reflecting on future challenges at high-level seminar